The Commonwealth Guild is a skill-based coaching program exclusive for members. Beginning genealogists get real-time training and coaching to level up their genealogy skills and produce real results.
How It Works:
Guild meets for one hour, four times a month via Zoom video conference. Each Guild meeting begins with a teaching on a genealogy record set in Pennsylvania or methodology to research in Pennsylvania, especially prior to 1850. Remainder of the call is open for coaching on your genealogical problems and research.
Who It Is For:
Family historians and genealogists new to researching in Pennsylvania or who have hit a brick wall in their Pennsylvania research.
What Guild Members Receive:
- Personalized coaching on your genealogy research
- A community of like-minded people with similar research goals
- A professional genealogists to review your work
- Unlimited email questions to and answers from a professional genealogist
- Expertise on research in Pennsylvania
- Support in your research so you can make the discoveries yourself
- Training on topics just as you need it
- Trouble-shooting when you get stuck or hit a brick wall
- Money saved in doing the research yourself rather than hiring someone to do it
- Satisfaction and success of completing your genealogy research
How To Join
- Application required. Click here to apply.
- Limited to 10 people per month per Commonwealth Guild Group
Introductory offer $79/month. Membership lasts for one month. You choose to renew at the end of each month.