Part 1 of my three part series on Ancestors’ Stories: “Be gracious…be caring…be that helping hand” is what genealogist Heather Wylie learned from her ancestors. Listen to her stories and get started with 14 Days of Journaling.
Genealogist Heather Wylie shares stories of three different ancestors’ experiences with scarlet fever, polio, and the 1918 flu pandemic. She also shares her passion for journaling and why every family historian would want to begin.
Denys launches the 14 Days of Journaling project. Join other family historians in taking time each day for 14 days to capture this moment in history for future generations. For journaling tips go to PAancestors.com.
- Subscribe to PA Ancestors Discoveries Newsletter
- Make a discovery about your ancestors? I’d love to hear about it!
- Have a question on how research in PA? Submit it here for the Research Q & A
- Become an Inner Circle Member and get exclusive content while supporting the podcast
- Catch-up on all the past episodes
- Music: My Days Have Been So Wondrous and Free, composed by Francis Hopkinson in 1788 in Philadelphia, www.amclassical.com, Creative Commons license, some rights reserved.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Copyright ©2019–2022, Denys Allen and PA Ancestors L.L.C. All Rights Reserved.