The PA Ancestors Members Gathering is a private online meeting with conversation, connection, and learning.
Who Is It For?
- People who would like to connect with others who love genealogy and have ancestors in Pennsylvania.
- Genealogists from beginner to advanced.
- People new to genealogy who are unsure how to start researching in PA.
- Researchers who have hit a brick wall and are stuck.
- Genealogists who want specific research advice for Pennsylvania.
What Can I Expect?
Each Gathering has a host to welcome everyone and facilitate the event. In small groups of 2 to 4 people, you connect with other genealogists. As a large group, you learn a genealogy topic for 20-30 minutes. You then get to ask the presenter questions.
What Is the Benefit of Attending?
- Meet and socialize with other genealogists.
- Connect with others researching the same counties and surnames.
- Learn new ways to analyze your current research.
- Discover unique online record sources.
- Learn how to utilize what you already have to make breakthroughs.
- Ask questions on your research problems.
Will It Be Recorded?
Only the “Learning” segment of the Members Gathering Online is recorded. The recording will be of the host herself only. The discussions, questions, and online chat is NOT recorded.
How Can I View the Recording?
The Members Gathering Online recording posts within 48 hours of the event. It will be accessible to members only.